Außenansicht des D3 Gebäudes

Marketing & Communications

Film and Photography Permits

Filming and photography in the open areas or in the buildings of Campus WU must be announced to WU at least one week in advance and requires prior approval and an official permit. Please use the form below to apply for a film or photography permit.


To be completed for non-commercial use
To be completed for commercial use
Terms and conditions

* Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).

Applicable WU directives

  • <link file:412470>WU House Regulations (Hausordnung)

  • <link file:412471>WU Fire Safty Regulations (Brandschutzordnung)

  • WU Advertising Directive (Werberichtlinie)