Zwei Studierende stehen vor dem Study Service Center

Legalization and Translation: Countries with bilateral agreements

Legalization guidelines

Due to existing bilateral agreements, no legalization of your documents is required. Please note that we can only accept originals.

Translation guidelines

You can present your documents either in German or in English. If the documents were issued in a language other than German or English, they have to be translated by an officially certified court interpreter.

The translation must be permanently attached to the original document by the interpreter.

Click here for a list of all Austrian certified court interpreters (in German)