Current job advertisement (441): Assistant Professor, non-tenure track Fulltime, 40 hours/week
The Institute for Information Business is currently inviting applications for an
Assistant Professor, non-tenure track
Fulltime, 40 hours/week
The candidate is expected to conduct research independently and assist in WU's teaching programmes, as well as in organisational and administrative tasks. Independent leadership of research projects as well as active involvement in the acquisition of project funding (at national and EU level) are expected as well as involvement in ongoing research projects. The candidate is expected to develop independent research towards obtaining a habilitation degree.
- Completed doctoral studies with a PhD degree in computer science or information systems research
- Excellent knowledge in the area of process mining, process analytics and process-related data science
- Reputation in the international research community as evidenced by research collaboration with iternational partners and journals of the department list
- Proven track record in the acquisition and management of third-party research projects
- Excellent conduct of English
- Experience in teaching in the area of business process management
The gross monthly salary is € 3,803.90 (paid 14 times per year).
This employee position will be limited to a period of six years, starting on February 01, 2020 (commencement date subject to change).
If you are interested in a job with diverse responsibilities in a pleasant, stimulating work environment, please submit your application by November 20, 2019 under www.wu.ac.at/jobs (ID 441).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Back to overview