The new Campus WU was designed by internationally renowned architects and is located next to one of Vienna's most popular recreational areas, Prater Park. At just under 100.000 m2, it is one of the largest university construction projects in the EU, and will be a new architectural landmark for the city of Vienna.
The highly visible character of this project makes sponsoring a particularly valuable opportunity - both for you as a business and for WU as an institution of higher education.
Auditorium and Room Sponsoring
Auditorium and room sponsoring on Campus WU gives companies the opportunity to become a WU partner and carry out image-building measures in a university setting. Visible sponsorship confirms the partners' close connection with the University and remains on prominent display to students and the public. As an auditorium or room sponsor, your company will show a strong on-site presence in this academic environment.
On the new campus, companies have the chance to be visibly represented in the new libraries, auditoriums, project rooms, and student lounges. Demand is high: A number of well-known companies have already taken advantage of this exciting opportunity and agreed to sponsor an object on the new Campus WU. The high visibility of auditorium or room sponsors on the new Campus WU might make this an interesting sponsoring option for your company.
The following auditorium and room sponsoring objects are currently available on Campus WU:
Teaching Center (TC) - BUSarchitektur ZT GmbH, Vienna
- 1 Auditorium (Occupancy: 120 people) (pdf, 235 KB)
- 6 Auditoriums (Occupancy: 60 people) (pdf, 291 KB)
- 4 Groups of each 4 Project Rooms (Occupancy: 8 people) (pdf, 208 KB)
- 1 Lounge (Occupancy: 40 people) (pdf, 313 KB)
- 9 Single-Project Rooms (Occupancy: 8 people) (pdf, 218 KB)
Departmentgebäude (D5) - Holzer Kobler Architekturen Berlin GmbH mit Freimüller Söllinger Architektur ZT GmbH
Department Building - Estudio Carme Pinós S.L., Barcelona
- 1 Library for Social Sciences (pdf, 478 KB)
- 6 Single-Project Rooms (Occupancy between 8 and 14 people) (pdf, 418 KB)
- 1 Lounge (Occupancy: 25 people) (pdf, 227 KB)
Departments and Administration Building - CRABstudio, London
- 1 Library for Law (pdf, 452 KB)
- 9 Single-Project Rooms (Occupancy between 8 and 12 people) (pdf, 710 KB)
Departments and External Service Providers - Atelier Hitoshi Abe, Sendai
- 1 Lounges (Occupancy: 28 people) (pdf, 224 KB)
- 9 Single-Project Rooms (Occupancy between 8 and 16 people) (pdf, 254 KB)
Executive Academy (EA) - NO.MAD Arquitectos S. L., Madrid
- 4 Seminar Rooms (Occupancy: 30 people) (pdf, 361 KB)
Image Presentation - WU Graduate Bag
The WU Graduate Bag is an excellent opportunity for businesses to introduce themselves as potential employers. As part of a targeted recruiting strategy, company enclosures (career brochures, image brochures) in the WU Graduate Bag are a good option to build your company's image and increase brand visibility. About 2,000 copies of the bag are distributed personally at the commencement ceremony to all graduates of WU's bachelor and MSc programs every year.
Further information on prices and formats is available (in German):