Online Q&A sessions about the BBE bachelor's thesis process take place at the end of every semester. You will find the link under point 2.
Bachelor's Thesis Process
Before writing your bachelor's thesis you will have to meet several requirements and do some preparations.
1. Carefully read the guidelines. We recommend to read the guidelines between semester 3 and 5.
2. Optional: Attend the Q&A session on the BBE bachelor's thesis process given by the BBE Program Manager. We recommend to attend the session between semester 3 and 5.
3. Attend the course Bachelor's Thesis Coaching and Presentation. Take the course in the semester prior or in the semester next to your thesis writing process.
4. Apply for a bachelor's thesis topic.
5. Write your bachelor's thesis.
6. Submit your bachelor's thesis via LEARN for plagiarism check and grading.
1. Carefully read the guidelines on the BBE bachelor's thesis process
2. Optional: Attend the information session on the BBE bachelor's thesis process
In this session, you will have the chance to ask remaining questions after reading the guidelines.
Every semester, we will publish the date and location of the session here.
3. Attend the course Bachelor's Thesis Coaching and Presentation
We recommend taking the course next to your bachelor’s thesis writing process or earliest in the semester before starting your thesis.
Please note that some Institutes may only accept you as a thesis candidate if you have already successfully completed the course.
Register for the course via LPIS.
4. Apply for a bachelor's thesis topic
You will have to apply for supervision of a bachelor’s thesis topic. All Institutes have separate selection procedure for accepting students as bachelor’s thesis candidates at various points of the semester. You will have to check the Institutes websites and gather information on their selection procedures and bachelor’s theses they supervise per semester.
5. Writing your bachelor's thesis
Before diving into your thesis writing process, you will have to sign the Bachelor's Thesis Agreement. Please upload your signed Bachelor's Thesis Agreement on LEARN in the LEARN Club "BBE Bachelor's Thesis Agreement". Please only register for the LEARN club in the semester you are writing your thesis/signing your agreement: BBE Bachelor's Thesis Agreement LEARN Club
Good luck on writing your BBE bachelor's thesis!
6. Submit your bachelor's thesis via LEARN for plagiarism check and grading
Make sure to include the cover page as first page of your bachelor's thesis.
Please note that you may only upload your thesis once. It is not possible to delete and upload it again.
Do you need additional support?
WU’s library offers several services, such as trainings, research consultations and Fit4Research an elearning program.
On LEARN you will find useful step by step information and tips for your thesis process.
Check out the further readings on LEARN. The readings are available at WU library.