Studierende sitzen in der Wiese vor dem D4

How to complete your Learning Agreement

If your home university is already using OLA, you can prepare the Learning Agreement online and share it with both your home and host university. However, the extent to which OLA has already been implemented and is being used might differ between universities. Contact your home university to receive information about this. For us, it is important that the Learning Agreement is being sent to the respective regional exchange coordinator.

In some cases OLA might not be in use yet. In the following you will find general information about the Learning Agreement and also a guide about how to fill it out.

At first you have to fill out the General information, select the Mobility type and state the planned duration of your mobility. Based on your selection you have to fill out only the relevant sections of your Learning Agreement. 

The best moment to send us your Learning Agreement is right after you registered for your WU courses – unless your home university requires you to do otherwise. Every incoming exchange student is in contact with an exchange coordinator at WU, who signs the needed documents, including your Learning Agreement.

For further detailed information please have a look at the following guide “How to fill out your Learning Agreement” and the Guidelines on how to use the Online Learning Agreement for Studies.

How to fill out your Learning Agreement
How to fill out your Learning Agreement