WU (Vienna University of Economics and Business) is the second-largest business university in the European Union and is centrally located at the heart of Europe, with over 23,000 students and roughly 2,400 employees working in teaching, research, and administration. WU’s modern campus, right next door to Vienna’s expansive Prater Park, offers impressive, award-winning architecture and an excellent working environment. The Institute for Gender and Diversity in Organizations is currently inviting applications for a
Teaching and Research Associate
Part-time, 30 hours/week
Qualified candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for this part-time position.
- You will participate in research projects of the institute, assist with administrative tasks and be part in audits and evaluation activities.
- You will carry out independent scientific research towards a PhD thesis in the field of diversity management.
- Moreover, you will have teaching and co-supervision duties at the undergraduate level, and will also support students during their final theses.
- Master´s degree in Gender Studies, Economics, Business Administration, Psychology, or a related field
- Experience with quantitative and/or qualitative research methods and experience with quantitative and/or qualitative research software
- Good theoretical knowledge in gender studies, especially in gender identity, sexual identity and/or disability studies
- Interest in other categories of diversity
- Excellent command of English, orally and in writing
- German language skills are not a prerequisite but would be an advantage
- Ongoing international collaborations and networking skills
- Willingness to use multimedia formats in teaching
The minimum gross monthly salary is €2,196.75, subject to adjustment if candidates can document relevant prior professional experience.
This employee position will be limited to a period of six years, starting on December 01, 2020 (commencement date subject to change).
If you are interested in a job with diverse responsibilities in a pleasant, stimulating work environment, please submit your application by November 11, 2020 under www.wu.ac.at/jobs (ID 803).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
13th-14th Equality, Diversity and Inclusion International Conference
12 - 14, July 2021
IOP, University of Bern, Switzerland
Conference Theme: Social Sustainability
laufende Forschungsprojekte des Instituts für Gender und Diversität in Organisationen
Working Papers des Instituts für Gender und Diversität in Organisationen