Read out

Credit Transfer

Credit trans­fer

Please bring the fol­low­ing doc­u­ments when sub­mit­ting your ap­plic­a­tion:

  • A com­pleted ap­plic­a­tion form F35 (avail­able in the Study Ser­vice Center, build­ing LC, level +2 )

  • Sup­ple­ment­ary forms

Please in­clude cop­ies of the fol­low­ing doc­u­ments and present the ori­gin­als when sub­mit­ting your ap­plic­a­tion:

  • Cer­ti­fic­ates is­sued by other in­sti­tu­tions: For­eign doc­u­ments must be leg­al­ized ac­cord­ing to the valid reg­u­la­tions. (In­form­a­tion on leg­al­iz­a­tion and trans­la­tion of doc­u­ments).

  • Cer­ti­fic­a­tion of weekly hours taken or ECTS cred­its earned

  • Tran­cript that provides in­form­a­tion on the doc­toral‘s level

  • Pre­lim­in­ary ac­cept­ance from your su­per­visor

  • Con­firm­a­tion of the topic of your dis­ser­ta­tion from your su­per­visor

Please sub­mit your ap­plic­a­tion and the re­quired doc­u­ments to the Study Reg­u­la­tions Of­fice (Study Ser­vice Center, build­ing LC, level +2), either in per­son or by someone you have in­ves­ted with power of at­tor­ney.

You will be no­ti­fied by email at your WU email ad­dress as soon as the ap­plic­a­tion has been pro­cessed and the of­fi­cial no­ti­fic­a­tion let­ter has been is­sued.

The trans­ferred grades will ap­pear on your tran­script after you have col­lec­ted the de­cision.

When ex­am­in­a­tions have been re­cog­nized and no fur­ther legal rem­edy can be ap­plied (right to ap­peal waived, ap­peal period ex­pired), the ex­am­in­a­tions can no longer be de­leted from the re­cord.

Credit trans­fer On­line Data­base

Learn more!
Grants and Scholarships