Article Collection on Blockchain & Sustainability in Journal "Frontiers in Blockchain"
The open access, online interdisciplinary journal 'Frontiers in Blockchain' invited us to curate an article collection around the topic Blockchain for Sustainability. We invite papers that address potential of Blockchain technologies to meet Sustainable Development Goals and address other sustainability issues.
We invite papers on the following topics:
- Conceptual and normative frameworks to structure the research field;
- Sustainable Blockchain: LCA or other assessments of Blockchain applications and suggestions/ideas how to make Blockchains more sustainable, for example, the alternative consensus mechanisms to Proof of Work, or off-chain scaling solutions;
- Blockchain-based use cases that specifically analyse and assess (a) more transparency within global supply chains or real and financial goods and services; (b) more transparency about individual and collective action; (c) reduction of power asymmetries within organizations or in specific markets; (d) define whether and how sustainable behaviour can be incentivized with purpose-driven tokens;
- Development of assessment tools for sustainability impact measurement of Blockchain-based projects;
- Blockchain in a sustainable world: How could Blockchain contribute to sustainability transformation.
If you are interested in contributing to the topic, contact Evgeniia Filippova from our team, and the Journal will be in touch with you in January 2019.
zurück zur Übersicht