The online application period for the academic year 2016/17 begins on November 1, 2015 (14:00, CET) and ends on February 15, 2016 (23:59, CET). Only applications submitted within this period can be accepted.
Please note the following:
- All information provided in the online application form must be correct and complete. If you want to make any corrections, please contact email@example.com.
- Do not submit the form more than once. If we receive two or more application forms from the same person, we will not consider any of the submitted forms.
- For all correspondence with you we will use the email address you provided for logging on to the online application tool. Please make sure your mailbox is set up correctly and check your email regularly.
- Applicants who are finishing their master's program after the deadline expires but before June 2016 are welcome to apply as well.
Please provide the following information using the online application tool:
|Language skills in English |
|Two reference letters |
|Information about your research area |
|Uploads Please upload the following documents in PDF format: |
Documents submitted in a language other than German or English must be accompanied by a certified translation. The German or English translations must be done by a certified, court-approved translator officially recognized by the document-issuing country.
Upon request, you must be able to provide us with all original documents within one week.
If there are any remaining questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Application Tool (available only during the application period)
- Admission requirements
- Application deadline
- Admission procedure
- Information about the program